- Each group is allocated two free (including yourself) tutor e-badges. Unless you require more than two tutor passes, please do not add any more to your order as you will be charged
- Additional tutor passes over and above this are charged at the cost below.
- MBA and PhD students may attend without a tutor present only if a letter of approval from their tutor has been submitted along with their application to attend.
- Student groups are automatically assigned e-badges to attend on Wednesday 6 November.
- Attendance on Tuesday 5 November is strictly at the discretion of WTM London and only on general sale once e-badges for Wednesday 6 November have sold out.
- Students may attend the free ITT Future You Conference in the Global Stage on Wednesday 6 November 11am-12.30pm. Places are limited and entrance is on a first come, first serve basis.
For more information about the conference visit london.wtm.com/events/student-programme
To process your application, students must be above the age of 16 and following a course related to the travel industry.
Cost to attend
- Student e-badge: £29.00+VAT
- Additional staff member e-badge: £29.00+VAT
Sign up 20+ students and pay £24.00+VAT per student. You will also receive 2 free tutor passes (including yourself). Unless you require more than 2 tutor passes, please do not add any more to your order as you will be charged. This offer is available for a limited time only. Please note: The discount will show once you reach the payment stage of the application.
IMPORTANT: You will need to provide an online credit card OR agree to be invoiced to guarantee for the full registration amount in order to be processed by the WTM team.
PLEASE NOTE - the registration form will time out if left inactive and take you back to step 1. Please ensure to complete the form in one attempt.